HOUSTON, July 14, 2021 / PRNewswire / – Farouk Shami, President of Farouk Systems Inc., Announces New Approval with Dr. Alain Ettinger, DPM. As a Board Certified Member of American Podiatric Medicine, Dr. Ettinger will be CHI Footwear’s primary medical resource, exploring the many foot health benefits offered by CHI’s graphene sneaker collection.
“When we think about our health, we often consider the foods we eat, the water we drink and the exercises we do for our body. But do we never stop to think about foot health and its impact on our overall well-being? »Explains Dr. Alain Ettinger. “That’s why preventative footwear is more important than ever. The right shoes are essential for fighting bacterial and viral infections, fungal growth, possible injury, or other complications. “
As a result, a first line of defense to prevent such foot conditions is the material of the shoes we wear on a daily basis (leather vs synthetic). Through intensive research, testing and a variety of prototypes, CHI Footwear has developed a next-generation sneaker design that protects consumers from a host of foot problems including bacteria, poor circulation, perspiration, odor. and foot fatigue, all thanks to the line’s Graphene technology. Considered the strongest material in the world, graphene is an ultra-thin honeycomb sheet of carbon atoms that is 200 times stronger than steel, yet extremely light.
In particular, the graphene sneakers and inserts from CHI Footwear:
- Helps kill germs by destroying the cell walls of bacteria, fungi, yeasts and some types of viruses.
- Prevent odors
- Relieving Plantar Fasciitis – One of the Most Common Causes of Heel Pain
- Ensure stability and balance
- Regulates body temperature for optimal comfort and support
- Reduce muscle fatigue
- Encourage you to stand and walk correctly, which can correct posture over time
- May provide a healthy option for diabetic shoes
- Features insoles with acupuncture points to help massage the foot while walking, providing energy and good circulation while fighting fatigue
- Acupuncture points create a variety of beneficial effects on the body, as well as people with hypertension, hyperglycemia, and hyperlipidemia.
- They also prevent blood from collecting in your feet. This reduces inflammation and fights other symptoms caused by poor blood circulation.
Available in women’s and men’s sizes, this 15-piece sneaker collection implements this technology to ensure consumers don’t have to compromise on comfort or style. The collection comes in a variety of attractive color combinations with many designs inspired by the Eye of Horus, an ancient Egyptian symbol of protection, good health and energy.
Price: $ 269 each from https://chifootwear.com/our-materials/ or https://chi.com/chi-footwear/#shop (chi.com is connected to rewardStyle, Skimlinks and Viglink)
Style, comfort and technology all in one.
For more information, please visit www.chifootwear.com
Be social with us @chifootwear
Contacts: Janice McCafferty
Janice McCafferty Communications
SOURCE Farouk Systems Inc.