DUBLIN, September 29, 2021 / PRNewswire / – The “Online Survey Software Market Research Report by Industry, by Region – Global Forecast to 2026 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global online survey software market size has been estimated to be $ 5,027.13 million in 2020 and should reach $ 5,487.37 million in 2021, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.13% to reach $ 8,972.78 million by 2026.
The report provides market size and forecast in five major currencies – USD, EUR GBP, JPY and AUD. It helps organizational leaders make better decisions when currency data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered as historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year and the years 2022 to 2026 are considered as the forecast period.
Competitive strategic window:
The Competitive Strategy Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for suppliers to adopt successive strategies of merger and acquisition, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to continue the expansion and growth of the business during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix assesses and categorizes vendors in the Online Survey Software market based on business strategy (company growth, industry coverage, financial viability, and channel support) and customer satisfaction. product (value for money, ease of use, product features and customer). Support) that helps businesses make better decisions and better understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis:
The market share analysis offers the analysis of the suppliers considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation in the overall market compared to other space providers. It provides insight into the performance of vendors in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share gives an idea of the size and competitiveness of the suppliers for the base year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of traits of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and fusion.
Company usability profiles:
The report deeply explores the significant recent developments of leading vendors and innovation profiles in the global Online Survey Software Market including Alchemer LLC, Birdeye Inc., Campaign Monitor, Cisco Systems, Inc., Confirmit AS, CSPro, Dobility, Inc., FocusVision, FORM, Inc., Google LLC by Alphabet Inc., Inqwise, JotForm Inc., Medallia, Inc., Nextiva, Nicereply, NIPO, Open Data Kit, Qualaroo, Inc., Qualtrics International Inc., QuestionPro, Inc., SoGoSurvey, Inc., Surveylegend, SurveyMonkey, Inc., SurveySparrow, Inc., Toluna Inc., UNICOM Systems, Inc., WorkTango Inc. and Zoho Corporation.
The report provides information on the following pointers:
1. Market penetration: provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration into mature market segments.
3. Market diversification: provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product Development and Innovation: Provides intelligent information on future technologies, R&D activities and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast for the global online survey software market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the global online survey software market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products / segments / applications / areas to invest in during the forecast period in the global Online Survey Software Market?
4. What is the strategic competitive window for opportunities in the global online survey software market?
5. What are the technological trends and regulatory frameworks in the global online survey software market?
6. What is the market share of the major vendors in the global online survey software market?
7. What strategic fashions and moves are considered appropriate for entering the global Online Survey Software market?
Main topics covered:
2. Research methodology
3. Executive summary
4. Market overview
4.2. Cumulative impact of COVID-19
5. Market overview
5.1. Market dynamics
220.127.116.11. Growing need to improve the evaluation of the quality of the e-commerce platform
18.104.22.168. Growing Internet Penetration and Availability of High Speed Internet Connections
22.214.171.124. Growing need for a research-based approach to understanding consumer and employee insights
126.96.36.199. Potential demand due to advantages such as low cost, fast analysis and accuracy
188.8.131.52. Concern about inappropriate and misleading questions
184.108.40.206. Concerns about fraudulent data
220.127.116.11. Integration of marketing automation
18.104.22.168. Emerging integration of various analytics, AI and machine learning with online software
22.214.171.124. Continued demand attributed to increasing use of drone surveys
126.96.36.199. Growing adoption of online survey software in clinical research and life science studies
188.8.131.52. Complexity of adding a human touch to project emotions
5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
5.2.1. The threat of new participants
5.2.2. The threat of substitutes
5.2.3. Bargaining power of clients
5.2.4. Bargaining power of suppliers
5.2.5. Industry rivalry
6. Online Survey Software Market, By Industry
6.2. Aerospace and Defense
6.3. Automotive and Transportation
6.4. Banking, financial services and insurance
6.5. Building, construction and real estate
6.6. Consumer goods and retail
6.8. Energy and utilities
6.9. Government and public sector
6.10. Health and Life Sciences
6.11. Computer science
6.13. Media and entertainment
6.15. Travel & Hospitality
7. Americas Online Survey Software Market
7.6. United States
8. Asia-Pacific Online Survey Software Market
8.10. South Korea
9. Europe, Middle East & Online Survey Software Market in Africa
9.8. Saudi Arabia
9.9. South Africa
9.11. United Arab Emirates
10. Competitive landscape
10.1. FPNV positioning matrix
10.1.2. Business strategy
10.1.3. Product satisfaction
10.2. Market ranking analysis
10.3. Market share analysis, by quadrant
10.4. Market share analysis, by key player
10.5. Competitive scenario
10.5.1. Merger & Acquisition
10.5.2. Agreement, collaboration and partnership
10.5.3. New product launch and improvement
10.5.4. Investment and financing
10.5.5. Awards, recognition and expansion
11. Company usability profiles
11.1. Alchemer LLC
11.2. Birdeye Inc.
11.3. Campaign monitor
11.4. Cisco Systems, Inc.
11.5. Confirm AS
11.7. Dobility, Inc.
11.9. FORM, Inc.
11.10. Google LLC by Alphabet Inc.
11.12. JotForm Inc.
11.13. Medallia, Inc.
11.17. Open data kit
11.18. Qualaroo, Inc.
11.19. Qualtrics International Inc.
11.20. QuestionPro, Inc.
11.21. SoGoSurvey, Inc.
11.22. Poll caption
11.23. SurveyMonkey, Inc.
11.24. SurveySparrow, Inc.
11.25. Toluna Inc.
11.26. UNICOM Systems, Inc.
11.27. Tango Work Inc.
11.28. Zoho Corporation
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/3v5e4a
Research and markets
Laura Wood, senior
For EST office hours, call + 1-917-300-0470
For USA / CAN call toll free + 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call + 353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the United States): + 353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets